|BasicMouse and BasicBoard allows parents and teachers to easily restrict several functions of the computer mouse and keyboard.
The right mouse button can be switched off completely, all buttons can be set to send left-clicks, mouse clicks can be restricted to a particular area of the screen and much more.
It is intended to make it easier to use the computer, by for instance eliminating the problem of accidental right-clicks and the resulting context menus.
You can return your mouse and keyboard to normal at anytime by clicking on the system tray icon.
BasicMouse includes BasicBrowser a web browser component which let's you add websites your kids or students can visit safely.
Users are not able to enter anything in the address bar and visit unwanted websites, they are only allowed to visit the sites you want them to visit click requests on ads, other websites which url is different from the one you specify will be simply ignored.
Why BasicBrowser instead of your regular browser?
- Users are not able to enter anything in the address bar and visit unwanted websites.
- Users are only allowed to visit the sites you want them to visit.
- Users can not visit the 'favourites' / 'bookmarked websites'.
- Users can not mess up your browsers configuration settings.
- Use the browser more 'focused' without being distracted thanks to the 'lock browser / screen' buttons and in combination with the BasicMouse keyboard and mouse settings.
- Users can not accidentally visit a website listed in the (address bar) history.
Let's kids and students surf safer! BasicMouse is the perfect software for kids and students to help them use / learn the computer or to restrict access on a public computer.
The key / mouse blocking feature makes BasicMouse the ideal tool for gamers too!
A really useful program for students and kids:
- Helps them learn to use the mouse.
- Prevents them from accidentally clicking the right mouse button.
- Disables some or all keys of the keyboard.
- Let them learn and achieve goals without being distracted.
- Don't allow them to use other programs outside the BasicBrowser (with fixed url access)